It applies to any users of www.gliga.com and any web pages, mobile applications and mobile websites operated by gliga.com (collectively, the "Website").
We`re committed to keeping your personal information safe in accordance with applicable data protection law.
When you visit www.gliga.com we automatically collect certain technical information such as your IP address, your web browser and operating system versions, as well as the type of device you`re using. We do collect what web pages you`ve visited on our website, how long you`ve stayed on our pages and site, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience like: purchase, site browsing and transaction history, and any other information you provide to us online. "PII Personal Identifiable Information" is information that can be used to identify you as an individual or allow someone to contact you.
For example, we collect Personal Information when you conduct a transaction on this Website to make online purchases of products, fill out an application via this Website register for information about our products, create an account on this Website, visit our social media channels, sign up for our newsletters, make a donation, complete any quizzes or surveys, or submit a comment or question to us by email. We may also collect additional Personal Information contributed by you, if we provide you with the capability to upload a photo or contribute to a blog, wiki or other social forum on this Website.
Facebook: if you connect to gliga.com through Facebook
• your name
• your profile
• your email address
• your gender
• your birthday
• your location (i.e. city)
• the names and pictures of your Facebook friends
• your interests and affinity networks
• other information you make publicly available via Facebook
Other Social Networking Platforms We maintain a presence on several social networking and blogging platforms, including, without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram, and we also incorporate some third-party social networking features onto our Website. Through these platforms and features, as well as additional platforms and features, whether now known or hereafter developed, we may receive some Personal Information and some Website Usage Information about you, and this Policy applies to the information that we collect through such platforms. However, such third-party social networking platforms and blogging platforms have their own privacy policies which explain how they will use, protect and share your information, including any information you share on those platforms through our Websites, and we encourage you to read them.
Cookies and other technologies
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics and Facebook to advertise online. We use Google Analytics to measure Website usage and improve our visitor experience. The relevant data is provided to us by Google in the aggregate (i.e., individual users are not identified) and allows us to better understand our website audience. The Google Analytics features implemented by us allow us to evaluate and generate reports on certain demographic, behavioral, and interest metrics of users collected by Google, and to create advertising remarketing audiences and campaigns based on such metrics, which may be segmented into aggregated groups.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings form at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
You can control browser cookies by either accepting or declining our cookies alert then you initially land on our site. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so please, look at your browser`s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• to register and service your account;
• to communicate with you; contact you in response to questions and solicit feedback and input from you
• to quickly process your transactions.
• to notify you about new features of the products, services, and special offers, or other information that we believe will be of interest to you via email, SMS messages, or other media or networks;
• to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and,
• to generate and review reports and data about our user base and usage patterns, including to improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
• to personalize promotional messages or content on the Website, via email or other ads on gliga.com or third-party sites.
• to personalize user`s experience
• to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may share the information we collect on this Website with:
• with our co-sponsor(s) if we obtain your information in connection with a contest, offering, or other promotional activity that is jointly offered by us and any third parties, unless you instruct us not do so.
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• we use Google Analytics with anonymization to help us understand how our customers use the Website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• we also use MailChimp to send our newsletter to our subscribers - you can read more about how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
If you want us not to share (or stop sharing) your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing use, please send us an email indicating that you are asking us to stop sharing your information with third parties. Please note that we will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from entities that received your Personal Information prior to the date of your request. In these cases, please contact that entity directly.
While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information collected via our Website, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. If you correspond with us by email, text message, or even through web forms like a "contact admissions" feature on this Website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view the information you send in transit by such means. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission. If we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
Effective Date: October 24, 2019
If you have any questions, please click here to contact us, or by mail at the address:
Gliga Violins USA, Inc.
3668 E Sunset Rd Ste C100
Las Vegas, NV 89120
or by calling us at +1 (702) 448-4880.
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.